Accounts Receivable Specialist
Our client, a stable and growing company in the Atlanta area, is targeting an AR Specialist to join their team on a contract to hire basis. Pay is $40-45K, depending upon experience.
- Provide financial, clerical and administrative support and follow-up to ensure timely, accurate payment processing.
- Deliver excellent customer service requiring a positive attitude, strong communication skills, flexibility, and the ability to multi-task and work in a teamwork environment to ensure all accounts are kept current.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organization, prioritization and follow through skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages and volume
- Direct verbal and written communication with our Site Managers regarding account concerns or billing concerns
- Direct and constant verbal and written communication with partners
- Meet required departmental deadlines for weekly manual billing
- Write-up of invoice corrections/bad debt/adjustments as needed
- Work within proprietary software system MMS to adjust or correct billing information
- Receivables and Collections
- Meet required departmental deadlines for weekly aging of approximately +/- $5M in receivables, cash maintenance as well as additional projects that may arise periodically.
- Maintain assigned accounts receivables to ensure partners remain within the payment terms while meeting company required quarterly and annual goals
- Weekly reporting to AR Manager regarding aging or any issues concerning receivables.
- Research regarding accounts/invoicing; unapplied cash, short/over payments, or payment history