Our client is a market leader in the Construction industry and they wish to hire an AIA Accountant to join their team.This position is responsible for creating, submitting and following up on invoices to clients and providing support to their manufacturing, sales and installation functions nationwide.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Evaluating and approving the Schedule of Values for each project according to contracts.
- Prepare and process AIA billings including lien and claim releases.
- Process all sales orders through the financial system.
- Ensure contract billing log and the financial system are reconciled.
- Billing and distribution of change orders.
- Submitting invoices with appropriate, supporting documentation to customers.
- Anticipate project issues based on financial data and escalate accordingly.
- Following up with customers on past-due invoices and obtaining payment.
- Creating the final project close-outs but not limited to insurance and warranties.
- Bachelors; Degree preferred.
- 2-5 years prior AIA/contract management experience in a construction setting.
- 1-5 years prior contract administration experience.
- Excel skills