Atlanta, United States
4 months ago
Essential duties will include: -
- Maintain, process, record, and report the accounting transactions
- Obtain financial record, award letters, grant documents, board rosters and other financial information from all the alliances and maintain a log of all awards received
- Record all cash receipts in the accounting system and ensure appropriate supporting documents are received for deposits made by the alliances.
- Reconcile bank statements to General Ledger cash accounts on a monthly basis and follow up on outstanding items
- Review and prepare requests for payments to vendors and prepare request for processing after ensuring that they are in compliance with organization policies. Ensure all documents are filed in appropriate vendor files
- Prepare journal entries in the accounting system to record month end transactions and adjustments.
- Perform analysis of balance sheet accounts. Examine and review the detailed line items that comprise an account every month. Identify incorrect entries recorded and prepare the necessary adjustments to correct the balances.
- Monitor and collect quarterly financial statements for review and discussion.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports for year-end audit, and provide requested information and respond to questions regarding schedules.
- Bachelors' Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Non Profit and/or Government Accounting expertise
- Experience of Grant Management
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Full-Cycle accounting experience including Financials,, Reconciliation, Payroll, AP, AR, etc.