Atlanta, United States
over 1 year ago
firstPRO 360 is a professional recruitment firm that has been providing talented professionals with exceptional opportunities since 1986. We invest in building relationships with people and businesses to benefit the communities that we live and work in.
Our mission is to provide a seamless recruiting solution for both our clients and candidates. We take the time to gain an understanding of our clients’ and candidates’ needs and customize our recruitment process because each individual and company is unique.
As a part of Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF), a publicly traded international company, we combine our small business culture with enterprise level support, allowing our success to be built on a foundation of absolute integrity and the highest dedication to providing value both within and beyond our organization.
Working closely with the accounting manager, analyzes financial information and prepares financial reports relating to financial activities and billing for the Atlanta office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processes ad hoc reports requested by the client, billing attorney, or accounting manager
- Prepares standard monthly financial reports as directed by the accounting manager
- Processes expenses for office credit cards
- Maintains engagement letters for annual audit; request engagement letters for new clients monthly
- Conducts monthly review and closing of client matters with no activity
- Organizes and process payments for bar dues
- Maintains house accounts at local restaurants
- Processes petty cash and reconciliation
- Answers general accounting questions
- Assists with various administrative tasks within the department as needed
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Possess strong analytical skills supported by advance Excel skills and the ability to convey detailed information to others in a concise manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Self-starter with ability to successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands
- Strong sense of urgency, takes ownership of work product, high customer service level, resilience, and a can-do attitude
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk from work station, to desk or to go to various offices to retrieve assignments. This position may also be sedentary and require the employee to sit for extended periods of time.
- Requires manual dexterity to dial a telephone, enter data into a computer, handle objects and operate tools
- Some filing is required and this would entail the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary
- Position also requires the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
Qualifications & Prior Experience:
- College degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience of general accounting from a legal or service-related industry
- Proficiency with Windows-based software and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are required.
- Flexibility to work overtime.
Please apply in confidence to Patty Ferguson, CPA, CPC at email@example.com