Atlanta, United States
over 1 year ago
Accounts Payable Specialist
firstPRO 360 is a professional recruitment firm that has been providing talented professionals with exceptional opportunities since 1986. We invest in building relationships with people and businesses to benefit the communities that we live and work in.
As a part of Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF), a publicly traded international company, we combine our small business culture with enterprise level support. Allowing our success to be built on a foundation of absolute integrity and the highest dedication to providing value both within and beyond our organization.
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist with at least 5 years experience, and a preferable a construction background. Experience with Yardi or MRI would be ideal but not a must.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full cycle accounts payable
- Process invoices within the workflow
- Researches and resolves schedule vendor payments
- Vendor maintenance
- Research, trouble shoot and resolve issues
- Process ACH enrollment and resolve vendor payment issues
- Participates in continuous improvement effort within Accounts Payable Team
This position will be contract to hire and the location is in Atlanta. The pay will range from $17-22/hr. Qualified candidates, please apply online.