We are looking for an Android Mobile Developer to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity where you will have the autonomy to design and develop new features and functionality for our critical mobile application. You will be involved in all phases of development including planning, designing, developing, testing, and maintaining this critical application. The ideal candidate will be someone who takes ownership, displays drive, with a continued sense to learn. We offer an excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and paid time off.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, design, develop, test, and maintain Native Android applications.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Package and support automated deployment of releases.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories.
- 2-5 years as a mobile Software Developer-with Android (2+ years).
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
Preferred Additional Competencies:
- Experience with Kotlin.