Growing company has an immediate need for an Angular Developer for a long term contract with the opportunity for direct hire conversion. In this role, you will work on a small development team in an Agile environment to analyze, design, and develop web-based software within the full SDLC. You will primarily work with Angular 6 and full stack exposure is desired. This company is growing rapidly, offers telecommute, a game room, jeans every day, and an excellent overall work/life balance.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of Angular2+, Typescript, relational databases, Git, CSS, etc.
- Can write/call REST-bases services. Mandatory.
- Agile development environment experience.
- Preferences: EF; Exposure to C# ASP.Net; TDD.