Alpharetta, United States
8 months ago
Growing company has an immediate need for an Angular/Node Developer for a long-term contract with the chance for direct hire conversion. In this role, you will assist the company as they continue to re-write and scale key business applications to Angular 6+ and implement Node JS. You should have a strong foundation in Angular, Node, and developing REST API's. This company is growing rapidly, offers telecommute, a game room, jeans every day, and upon direct hire conversion offer great 401K and bonus program.
- Utilize Angular6, Typescript, Node JS, REST API, JSON, and JS tech to develop supportable, scalable applications.
- Develop maintainable code in an Agile dev environment.
- 5+ years of development experience with at least 2+ years development experience with Node JS and Angular 2 and above. Additional experience includes JS, JSON, XML, HTML5, CSS3, REST API's, and Web API's.
- Experience using AWS serverless microservices along with cloud app development practices.
- Can write/call REST-bases services.
- Agile development environment experience.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- Preferences: EF; Exposure to C# ASP.Net; TDD.