Atlanta, United States
12 months ago
Highly profitable and growing company has an immediate need for an AngularJS Developer for a long-term contract. In this role, you will focus on developing in Angular v1.2, focusing on the design, implementation, and documentation of solutions for lines of business and/or functionality in a rapid development environment. This is a reputable company who hires sharp individuals. Your input will be greatly valued and you will be a key person on the team.
- Develop/maintain the UI for existing business to customer portals using AngularJS, HTML5, CSS, and surrounding JS technologies.
- Work w/stakeholders and project-based groups to determine needs and acquire requirements.
- Offer assistance on high level solution architecture.
- Work closely with the business, customers, BA's and overall team members to understand business reqs.
- Support existing systems and apps installations through incident management and making sure to monitor code execution.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of design and development experience utilizing AngularJS, HTML5, CSS.
- Familiar with complex architecture, user requirements, and responsive design for web/mobile/desktop.
- Solid foundation in OOP and OOD.
- Comfortable working in an Agile development methodology.
- Pluses - Java; SQL Server.