Accounts Payable Specialist- Gwinnett County
The ideal candidate will be well spoken, detail oriented, and have at least 2 years of experience in accounts payable. This is a temp to hire position and pay will be up to $48K, depending on experience.
The Accounts Payable Specialist oversees accounts payable functions such as verification of invoices, expense coding, voucher preparation, and various reports for management.
- High volume full cycle accounts payable (200+ invoices/week); 3 way match
- AP account reconciliations
- Process vendor invoices and other financial obligations
- Code and enter invoices for payment in accordance with negotiated terms
- Research billing discrepancies and initiate refund payments
- Review and process financial documents such as receipts, vouchers and reports
- Vendor support and management
- Assist with month end close process
- 2 years of experience in accounts payable with 3 way match
- Large ERP system experience (SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, or Great Plains)