Kennesaw, United States
8 months ago
Accounts Payable Specialist
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist for its Smyrna, GA office. The AP Specialist will be responsible for accurately processing invoices, checking requests for internal and external customers, provide support and resolution for unpaid invoices placed on hold by the payable system, and approving payments prior to sending the payments to suppliers.
- Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that payments are made in a timely and accurate manner.
- Receive and verify invoices for goods and services and employee expense reports for reimbursement
- Ensure correct approval during invoice and expense processing
- Reconcile processed invoices by verifying the supplier name, supplier remit address and dollar amount
- Verify supplier accounts by reconciling monthly statements
- Process wire transfers to suppliers, employee expenses, benefit payments, etc.
- Process reports to validate unpaid invoices
- Manage the payment of corporate purchasing cards
- Provide required documentation during internal and external audits
- Process consolidated invoicing for utilities, vehicle leases, uniforms, etc.
- Process waste invoices, and process corrections to jobs and projects
- 3+ years performing full cycle Accounts Payable processing in a large volume environment
- Processing experience of at least 100 invoices per day or more
- Worked with a large ERP systems including SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Great Plains or other large system
- Worked within a purchase order environment
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Degree a plus but not required
- Intermediate to strong Excel skills
- Please apply in confidence!
FirstPRO 360 is a professional recruitment firm that has been providing talented professionals with exceptional opportunities since 1986. We invest in building relationships with people and businesses to benefit the communities that we live and work in.
Our mission is to provide a seamless recruiting solution for both our clients and candidates. We take the time to gain an understanding of our clients’ and candidates’ needs and customize our recruitment process because each individual and company is unique.
As a part of Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF), a publicly traded international company, we combine our small business culture with enterprise level support, allowing our success to be built on a foundation of absolute integrity and the highest dedication to providing value both within and beyond our organization.