AR/Collections Specialist- North Atlanta
Our client in North Atlanta is targeting a solid Collections Specialist to join their growing team! This is a temp to hire position paying $40-45K, depending upon experience. Desired candidate will have job stability, professionalism, and at least 3 years of B2B Collections experience (Commercial Collections, not Consumer).
• Provide strong leadership to credit teams to support working capital & free cash flow targets.
• Leverage data and analytics to understand credit risks and shape proactive strategies to support company strategies
• Active interaction with customers and account teams; manage relationships with clients in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt
• Direct management of company aged receivables and accounts receivable write-offs
• Ensure smooth integration of recently acquired companies into collections process
• Ensure active engagement with internal and external partner teams, including Sales, Service Delivery Managers, and Accounts Receivable team as well as other organizations to optimize cash receipts, and minimize AR aging profile and bad-debt expense.
• Ensure adherence to collection activity and facilitate resolution of related issues.
• A Bachelor degree is preferred
• 2-4 years of experience in accounts receivable/collections- COMMERCIAL COLLECTIONS REQUIRED, NOT CONSUMER COLLECTIONS
• Advanced ability within collections and utilizing various techniques to convert accounts receivable into cash flow
• Excellent analytical skills, with knowledge of collections, credit, accounting and finance principles, experienced in assessing portfolio and customer risk
• Ability to adjust to and work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment
• Superior verbal and written communication skills (at all levels of management)
• Good conflict management and negotiation skills