Top Gwinnett County company has an immediate need for a Accounts Receivable Specialist on a contract-to-hire basis. Details below. Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Heavy Cash background, full cycle AR and heavy reconciliations
- Apply cash receipts and application of adjustments to customer accounts, and research and reconcile remittance to AR balances
- Communicate directly with customers to drive cash receipts, and where applicable negotiate to arrange credit and payment plans to facilitate payment of outstanding AR.
- Evaluate accounts on an ongoing basis to determine subsequent actions, including referral of accounts to an outside collection agency
- Work within company’s credit policy, recommending changes
- 2+ years experience in Accounts Receivable apply cash, performing reconciliations and over A/R functions
- Associated degree or higher if preferred
- Manufacturing background is preferred
- Recent SAP experience is preferred; otherwise, large ERP experience such as Oracle is second best
- Strong Excel skills
Salary range: $42-45K, depending on experience level.