atlanta, United States
7 months ago
The Accounts Receivable analyst is responsible mainly for reconciliation of all AR accounts in SAP, managing the AR deduction, detail, and summary reports, preparing credit memos for miscellaneous request as directed, and all other AR duties. This position reports to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Managing 200 + portfolio
- Keeping DSO below 60- working with National Accounts and web portals. Ability to communicate effectively with Sales, Customer Service, Finance and Marketing.
- Reviewing weekly reports
- Making sure all past due deductions, invoices, and credit memos are cleared and paid
- Communication with Customers and Sales Representatives
- Making contact with our customer to resolve open transactions and escalate unresolved matters to sale rep.
- Invoice and credit memo printing
- As requested by customers and other personnel in the company
- Downloading reports
- Down load weekly reports and work on your portfolio
- Filling Backup Documentation
- Keep a well-organized file on all credits, debits, and key offs.
- Support / special projects
- Support the AR Manager with misc. projects, month end etc
- Month end close
- Supply information / notes on your accounts to prepare for month end close. Extra hours may be deed to complete this task.
- Back up team
- Train to back up all team members in department
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – Critical to this role:
- The AR Analyst needs to ensure all the invoices and deductions are cleared the same month they are posted in a timely fashion.
- Strong dedication to the job and team-player attitude is a key character for a successful candidate.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred and appreciated
- A minimum of 7 years full-cycle experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Month end involvement is a plus.
- Prior experience with a large ERP system required, SAP – preferred
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills are mandatory.
Needs to possess positive interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively, work efficiently, independently and with accuracy; maintain confidential information; be detail-oriented; exercise sound judgment and make accurate and timely decisions; has the ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment; and has strong analytical and problem solving skills.