Alpharetta , United States
about 1 year ago
Our client is a market leader in commercial lending and provides inventory financing to for the sale of products from manufacturer/suppliers to retail dealers throughout North America. They wish to hie an AVP Industry Operations with a background in risk management, collections, or customer service/relationship skills, along with strong leadership experience in a commercial lending environment.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Responsible for all risk management activity and dealer/supplier service within an assigned industry or product line.
- Act as a subject matter expert within the assigned industry attending trade shows/industry events and working closely with the Senior Business Development team to establish a rapport among key suppliers and industry leaders.
- Lead a portfolio management team responsible for all loan collection activity, performance reporting, process development and employee development/engagement.
- Develops and measures portfolio performance and productivity metrics for assigned team.
- Recruits, develops and retains an industry leading team of portfolio management professionals.
- Performs monthly portfolio reviews of operations collection follow-up procedures according to published policy and operating guidelines.
- Establishes and executes service level agreements within and among supporting departments
- Engages in delinquent account workout strategies partnering with the Special Assets team and/or in-house counsel to ensure effective methods are used to maximize recovery potential.
- Maintains a forecast of expected charge-off and recovery for each fiscal year.
- Collaborates with Business Development leaders to forecast business activity ensuring appropriate skill set requirements and headcount are in place.
- Works effectively across all levels of the organization to support corporate mission and common performance goals.
- Reviews and revises policies and control standards to conform to industry best practices and current business economy. Ensures documentation is current, accurate and distributed so the operations team remains accountable to published standards.
- Bachelors' Degree
- Minimum 8-10 years commercial lending experience, floorplan is a plus
- Strong technical skills in commercial lending operations and credit/financial analysis
- Possess a clear understanding of the credit risk management process
- Ability to gather, synthesize, organize and interpret data to formulate appropriate conclusions and insights
- Ability to lead a team as well as participant in a team to ensure corporate or departmental objectives are communicated and effectively achieved.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 20% business travel required.