Atlanta, United States
3 months ago
Growing and stable software company is looking for a Cloud Engineer who is passionate and excited to learn new technologies and contribute meaningfully to our Cloud vision.
- Assist with architecture, solution design, implementation, and/or support of our Cloud offerings.
- The Cloud Engineer will operate as a trusted advisor to members of the Cloud Operations team.
- Provides technical direction and leadership in the development of highly significant products and offerings, operations & automation.
Skills & Requirements
- Hands-on experience with Azure cloud infrastructure
- Experience building custom pipelines in Azure and a displayed proficiency of leveraging Azure DevOps (TFS/VSTS) required
- Windows Server administration skills (including SQL Server, IIS, PowerShell, and Active Directory)
- DevOps and Continuous Integration frameworks and tools experience
- Curiosity of technology and willingness to learn
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus.
- .NET development and operations experience
- Azure certification is a nice plus