Atlanta , United States
12 days ago
Our client is a major distributor that is looking for a Benefits Administrator for a contact assignment that will assist with open enrollment, managing inquiries, eligibility, and other basic benefit management.
Essential duties include: -
- Assist with Open Enrollment.
- Participate as internal liaison for all questions and troubleshooting.
- Collect and analyze Health and Welfare Benefits all annual compliance requirements as well as integrate new compliance requirements.
- Direct annual audits and required filings for Health and Welfare Benefits as well as lead updates to documents.
- Participate as team member on other Health and Welfare Benefits related projects.
- Bachelors' Degree is a plus but not required
- CEBS, PHR, and/or SHRM-CP is a plus
- 1+ years as a Benefits Administrator