Atlanta , United States
about 1 month ago
Essential duties include: -
- Project Lead for Open Enrollment on an annual basis.
- Participate as internal liaison for all questions and troubleshooting.
- Collect and analyze Health and Welfare Benefits all annual compliance requirements as well as integrate new compliance requirements.
- Direct annual audits and required filings for Health and Welfare Benefits as well as lead updates to documents.
- Participate as team member on other Health and Welfare Benefits related projects.
- Bachelors' Degree is a plus but not required
- CEBS, PHR, and/or SHRM-CP is a plus
- 4+ years as a Benefits Specialist
- Workday is a plus