This position interacts with other functional areas including, but not limited to, Operations, Sales, General Accounting, and FP&A. A successful candidate will have strong communication and problem resolution skills.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving, organization, and prioritization of own work. Able to plan out workload to ensure deadlines are consistently met and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Knowledgeable in the field of accounting and finance to better understand the impact of quality billing on the revenue to cash cycle.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills. These skills include the ability to explain and discuss information clearly and concisely to the appropriate level of management, to properly bill an invoice
- Reduce bottlenecks in the billing process within their portfolio by developing, training, and sharing knowledge to the business owner of the account.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contract terms, conditions, and pricing in an information technology environment.
- Analyze complex relationships within the insurance industry that can translate down to the business owner; requirements needed to create a quality invoice
- Analyze and understand contracts and pricing to ensure the company is billing correctly to optimize revenue
- Responsible of ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the billing information for the clients in your portfolio by communicating with master data any key changes in the billing requirements
- Proactively collaborate with teammates to comply with internal and external process due dates
- Analysis and review for void and rebill requests submitted by the business owner and or the collections team.
- Perform appropriate reporting to support the Billing reconciliation activities and monthly closing
Education, Skills and Competencies:
- Preferred 4 years' experience in reporting and/or billing analysis role
- At least five years of related Revenue Cycle experience within Billing.
- Clear understanding of the impact billing has on the Revenue Cycle and financial performance.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and to effectively anticipate and respond to issues as needed in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to recognize bottlenecks within the billing process and to make recommendations for improvement.
- A demonstrated ability to use PC based office productivity tools (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel); general computer skills necessary to work effectively in an office environment.
- Intermediate skill with Excel required, to include creating VLOOKUP and Pivot tables
Please apply in confidence!
firstPRO 360 is a professional recruitment firm that has been providing talented professionals with exceptional opportunities since 1986. We invest in building relationships with people and businesses to benefit the communities that we live and work in.
Our mission is to provide a seamless recruiting solution for both our clients and candidates. We take the time to gain an understanding of our clients’ and candidates’ needs and customize our recruitment process because each individual and company is unique.
As a part of Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF), a publicly traded international company, we combine our small business culture with enterprise level support, allowing our success to be built on a foundation of absolute integrity and the highest dedication to providing value both within and beyond our organization.