Atlanta, United States
4 months ago
Do you want to WORK FROM HOME?
Our client is seeking a Billing Specialist. Your main goal will be to help guarantee the company’s revenues. You will be responsible for processing of incoming payments along with the issuing of necessary paperwork.The immediate need is to help with the backlog of processing.
- Utilize accounting software to identify outstanding accounts
- Generate bills and invoices specific to customer accounts
- Deliver invoices to clients via digital and traditional mail services
- Process all payment using various pay services
- Reconcile all payment with account
- Send delinquent accounts to the collections department
- Generate monthly and quarterly reports
- Receive and sort incoming payments
- Manage and track incoming payments
- Manage account statuses
- Identify inconsistencies
- Prepare and present report to your supervisor
- Some college education (degree preferred)
- 2+ years experience in a billing department function
- Understanding of accounting software - NetSuite preferred
- Salesforce experience is required
- Ability to work from home required
The ideal candidate will operate with a sense of urgency, be customer focused, collaborative, motivated, thoughtful, action oriented, data driven, with a passion for excellence to serve the best interests of the company.