Atlanta, United States
over 1 year ago
Person will be responsible for invoicing, adjustments and corrections for the team. This associate will review and research disputes. Serve as a key point person for discrepancies and variances. The Billing Specialist is in charge of reviewing incoming time sheets for accuracy and legibility before processing.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Prioritizing, processing and distribution of weekly error free invoices.
• Ensure accurate and timely billing batches are submitted to payroll daily.
• Prepares credit memos/revised invoices for incorrectly billed transactions/or missing hours.
• Ensure all timesheets, and adjustments are processed weekly.
• Ensure 100% of invoices are sent to customers each week.
• Research and resolve specific customer issues in a timely manner.
• Assist Supervisor and Manager with special projects as needed.
• Associates Degree is preferred (or a Bachelors is fine)
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a biller working with large volume.
• Experience working with large data files.
• Must be able to produce reports and work under tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
• Excellent Communication skills-oral and written.
• Strong Time Management Skills.
• Deadline Conscious and Detail Oriented.
• Excellent Microsoft skills, Words, Excel, Power-Point and Access.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to communicate and work well with others on multiple levels.
• Read, interpret, and apply policies and procedures.
• Train and develop other billing staff.
• Set priorities among multiple requests.
• Assist Supervisor and Manager with monitoring, metrics development and reducing errors.
• Demonstrate the ability to successfully interact with various levels within and outside the organization.
• Demonstrate the ability to be proactive, innovative and results-driven.
• Produce minimum invoice errors.
Please send resume in confidence to Patty Ferguson at email@example.com