Atlanta, United States
2 months ago
Growing and stable company has an immediate need for a Business Analyst. In this role, you will work with teams across the enterprise to handle the interpretation, translation, and documentation of business requirements. You will assist with seeing projects through from start to finish, tracking metrics, gathering feedback from the business and resources needed for the project. You should have a very high level of intuition, can perform own adhoc analysis, check the quality of the data, and excel at math and love working with numbers. This is a key hire for the company as they continue to build this team out! This is an excellent company with low turnover, competitive salaries, excellent 401K, and much more!
- Bachelor's Degree, preference for math, statistics, etc.
- Excellent with numbers, highly intuitive, analytical.
- Can assist with a project from start to finish, gather feedback throughout the process, ensure documentation and resources are in place.
- Strong experience gathering requirements.
- 4+ years Business Analysis experience from a business standpoint. Can work with departments across the company.
- Advanced MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, macros, connecting to SQL, etc.).
- Pluses - experience working with SQL Server (you should be able to run a simple query though).