Atlanta , United States
7 months ago
Our client is a leading professional services company and they wish to hire a Business Analyst to join their technology team.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Performs planning and analysis of new, enhanced, improved or revised existing work, information systems or related technologies, strategies, standards, policy and procedures, continuous improvement, and budget for assigned projects.
- Serve in project manager role for key departmental initiatives
- Analyzes audiences and develops effective communication strategies and drive the organizational change / ensure adoption
- Own the end-to-end process change and oversee / deliver socialization and training
- Work with teams to drive continuous improvement mindset.
- Work with all levels of the organization to introduce and implement changes in business processes and application practices affecting clients, to include proposing system-related business processes and technologies
- Work with minimal guidance/supervision and have the ability to figure out the next step independently
- Develop test procedures to ensure existing system software and modifications meet user specifications.
- Apply system analysis techniques and procedures including interviewing various resources to gather required information, analyzing and documenting requirements.
- Support development of software or system functional specifications that allow for the successful development/configuration of select Automation software solutions.
- Will work in the evaluation of new technologies and platforms
- Use data analysis techniques to gain insights from various sources
- Be a trusted automation and tooling advisor by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights and advice.
- Design processes & tools based to ensure productivity, automation leveraging of the existing BI tools while proposing and testing enhancement opportunities to gain insights, leverage data and drive innovation.
- Set work direction and engage in feature planning and prioritizing; translate business requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria for various development teams to execute against
- Bachelors’ Degree in relevant discipline
- 5+ years of experience with documenting processes and practices, often in accepted project methodology artifacts, while effectively prioritizing multiple tasks, priorities, projects, and deadlines
- Agile Methodology
- Experience in a Scrum environment
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Understanding of Project Management fundamentals
- Expert Knowledge of Excel
- Intermediate knowledge and experience around database principles
- Experience with working within Office 365 (Flow, Forms, SharePoint)