Our client is a leading provider of online purchasing services and solutions and they wish to hire a Business Data Analyst that will support client data integration across the company’s enterprise. In addition, will manage the retrieval, transformation, delivery, and exchange of data between both internal and external business systems across all business units and client base. Provides daily operational production support, with a focus on Fraud Analytics.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Develops strong working relationships with Fraud, Underwriting, Accounting, and IT.
- Owns operational client data integration, with a focus on Fraud Analytics
- Manages file retrieval and delivery for all client data exchanges using file transfer software—including account administration, host configurations, and job scheduling.
- Manages data integration using ETL technology
- Understands and conforms to corporate IT data and security standards
- Provides feedback from ongoing administration experience to continuously improve the client experience and mitigate Fraud risk
- Responds to eligibility, remittance and deduction questions from various business partners throughout the company
- Communicates regarding the impacts and implications of client data integration break points
- Performs client platform monitoring and root cause analysis of production incidents.
- Leverages tools like Excel or IT-related applications so that operational processing and business targets may be achieved
- Manages client file reports for distribution to leaders, team members and business partners
- Responds to client inquiries as an additional input to daily workflow for timely resolution
- Understands data flows across multiple systems—including storefront, underwriting, billing and financial systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics)
- 3+ years of experience
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience in client/customer data management
- Hands-on data mining / analytics experience with a service or technology company
- Experience in a related operational business process required
- Strong Excel and statistical skills required
- Experience with at least 1 scripting language is a plus (SAS or SQL preferred)