Atlanta, United States
about 1 year ago
Do you have a hunter mentality? We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys identifying new prospects through hunting, networking and building relationships within the technical staffing space. You will drive revenue by generating new business as well as expand business with past clients. You will be supported by some of the top IT Recruiters in the market not to mention our extremely lucrative commission structure. If you have a thirst for prospecting and closing business, and enjoy being rewarded for your hard sales efforts, this may be the opportunity for you.
- 2+ years of experience in a Business Development role preferably within the staffing industry or technical sales.
- 2+ years of proven success with prospecting for new business, setting meetings (8-10/week) with potential clients, networking, following up on leads, securing new client accounts and developing solid business relationships is required.
- Excellent presentation skills through phone and in-person.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred