Atlanta , United States
8 months ago
Our client is a well established provider of technilogy products for niche industries and they wish to hire a Business Development Representative for an inside sales posirion that will be focused on product sales.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Develop key customer relationships
- identifies business opportunities
- Negotiates and closes business deals
- Work with new and existing customers
- Sell directly and via various Channels
- Work with the internal Product team, marketing staff, and consulting managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue
- Keep existing customers updates on new software products
- Bachelors' Degree is preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in sales
- Experience working to and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote) and Virtual Meeting applications
- Ability to manage complex activities and to multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance