Atlanta, United States
3 months ago
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our growing team in the Galleria area. This is a new position where you will be the liaison between our users and our development team to ensure that our business applications are delivering the expected results. You will wear a multitude of hats and be involved in several projects including application development and deployment, governance tracking, training users on new applications and features, troubleshooting internal business applications, communicating with development team for bug fixes, and much more. We offer an excellent benefit package including major medical, dental, vision, PTO and much more.
- Acting as the liaison between users and developers to scope and prioritize development.
- Assisting in all aspects of application development and deployment.
- Assisting with test cases for building out new features and enhancements.
- Proposing changes to existing systems.
- Troubleshooting application issues, discovering the root cause, and communicating with development team for enhancements or bug fixes.
- Leading the training for information services applications and platforms including documentation of user guides.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst, Technical Business Analyst or Technical systems owner.
- Experience troubleshooting internal applications, defining root cause, and communicating issues to the development team to resolve.
- Ability to communicate with users and translate specs to development team.
- Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels.
- SQL query skills are a plus.
- Ability to read code (C#) is a plus.
- Experience with managing projects is a plus.