Alpharetta, United States
over 1 year ago
POSITION: C# Developer - Software Automation Engineer
LOCATION: 100% remote or Alpharetta, GA
Up to $120,000 + bonus! Direct-hire/perm.
Do you have a background in test automation and would like to get into more of a Software Engineering position? We are searching for a Software Engineer to assist with developing our automation offering on a full-time permanent basis. In this role you will be a part of our professional services team and develop and implement highly customized automation solutions for our clients. You will be working on the project's complete life cycle, including requirements gathering, system design, development, unit testing, production deployment and run maintenance. Your creativity will be valued and you will be given latitude in your work. Some travel to client sites is required and it will be less than 20% overall.
- 3-7 years of object-oriented code experience.
- Strong knowledge in C# or Java. The Syntax we use is C#.
- A background in Test Automation is highly desired (QTP, Load runner, Selenium…)
- Experience developing automation software is desired.
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills – a must
- Ability and desire to interact with clients.
- Willingness to travel (20% or less).
Outstanding benefits, compensation, and attractive bonus package! If this sounds like you, please apply to firstPRO today!