Atlanta, United States
11 months ago
Cash Applications Specialist/Commissions Coordinator
Location Cumberland Mall area of Atlanta, GA
The primary responsibility of the Cash Applications Specialist/Commissions Coordinator is to support finance operations by processing commissions accurately and timely, balancing daily deposit totals, reconciliation and financial data management.
- Cash application – posts commission payments to client accounts
- Ensures cash accuracy by reconciling daily cash receipts; resolving processing errors; clearing suspense items
- Research commission errors / discrepancies
- Obtain documentation needed to process payments
- Distribution of broker payments and reporting
- Preparation and distribution invoices
- Fast and accurate data entry skills.
- Must be able to maintain an acceptable level of production and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be detail oriented, accurate and have the ability to prioritize and complete tasks within a given time frame.
- MS Office experience and extensive experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Positive attitude, excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent phone skills and customer service oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, management or equivalent combination of accounts receivable / payment processing experience
- 1-3 years corporate experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Moderate to fast with data entry
Please apply in confidence to Patty Ferguson at email@example.com