TITLE: Cash Applications Specialist - Accounts Receivable
DEPARTMENT: Credit Department
REPORTS TO: Credit Manager
PURPOSE: Deposit and apply all incoming payments for several entities. Apply adjustments and payments submitted by the Credit Reps, Credit Manager and the store locations.
- Deposit and apply customer checks to appropriate accounts
- Apply ACH, Wire Transfers and CDCC payments
- Balance previous day applications to the general ledger- copy the report and forward to accounting
- Process Accounts receivable check requests for customer refunds on a weekly basis; forward the spreadsheet to accounts payable.
- Apply adjustments and write offs from the Credit Representatives, Credit Manager and the store locations through the cash application process
- Debit A/R accounts when customer checks are returned NSF from the bank.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of one-year general office experience
- A minimum of one year of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Results Oriented
Please apply in confidence to Patty Ferguson at email@example.com