Growing and stable company has an immediate need for a Cisco Engineer to work on a network upgrade project. In this role, you will assist with the customer side of the business in regards to product deployment. You should have skills specific to Cisco networking tools along with working knowledge with MPLS. This is a well-established company that provides a great place to work, good people, casual dress around the office, and exciting new networking initiatives to work on.
- Troubleshoot and upgrade existing network technical issues utilizing Cisco.
- Ensure the connections between Cisco and AVP network are functional.
- Work with outside vendors to troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
- Upgrade AVPN network utilize MPLS knowledge.
- Upgrade current network systems.
- Working knowledge of MPLS is required.
- 4+ years of Cisco networking experience, including hands-on implementing and troubleshooting Cisco networking equipment, protocols, and features.
- Routing protocols include EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, and MPLS. Both IPv4 and IPv6.
- Able to understand multi-tier network environments (Core, Distribution, Access,).
- CCNA or CCNP desired.