Client Service Coordinator- Atlanta, GA
Our client in the Atlanta area is targeting a sharp Client Service Coordinator to provide hands-on support to their sales team. This is a temp to hire opening, paying up to $45K depending upon experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years of hands-on customer service or sales support experience
- Team player, excellent listening and communication skills (verbal and written), initiative to problems solving.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities with a sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
The Client Services Coordinator (CSC) is responsible for the entire sales order fulfillment process and collaborates with Sales to provide accurate and timely information for our clients and internal customers. The primary responsibility is to effectively manage customer orders from order entry to punch, proactively communicating with clients and vendors/partners as well as providing professional support to Sales, Design and Project Management personnel. This role requires an individual who is organized, detail-oriented and performs their assignments with a sense of urgency. The CSC is part of the Client Services team and, as such, must be willing to assist others on the team as assignments dictate to meet deadlines and ensure consistent, high-quality service.
- Communicate with Sales, Design, Project Management and vendors regarding order details
- Input information into CORE and generate accurate purchase orders
- Review orders to ensure information is accurate and complete
- Meet regularly with assigned Sales team members to review their backlog report
- Provide status update to provide accurate and timely information in support of project success
- Confirm and resolve any discrepancies between manufacturers’ acknowledgement and purchase orders (e.g., model numbers, pricing, quantity, descriptions and discounting)
- Ensure that orders are processed in accordance with policies regarding sign-off/approval
- Input orders for punch list and warranty work and follow-up as necessary
- Initiate research of issues and implement corrective action as needed
- Maintain files in an organized manner and consistent with the prescribed format
- Other duties in support of Client Services as assigned