Our client is targeting a Collections Analyst to join their team! This is a Direct Hire position in the North Atlanta area, paying up to $53K, depending upon experience.
- 3-4 years collections; A/R B2B collections experience.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Must have solid communication skills and be a go-getter.
- Volume- 200-300 accounts
- Software: Oracle 12.1 (plus only)
Accounts Receivable/Collections role. The role requires an energetic individual with
strong business acumen and excellent operations skills. The ideal candidate will be able
to make and sustain a positive impact by optimizing free cash flow and improve
operational performance in the areas of AR/Collections. In addition, they will also be
responsible for enabling operating efficiencies and value-added services by resolving
invoicing, pricing, and credit discrepancies. This is a key collections role for the business and will have International exposure.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Leverage data and analytics to understand credit risks and shape proactive strategies to support company strategies
• Active interaction with customers and account teams; manage relationships with clients in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt
• Direct management of company aged receivables and accounts receivable write-offs
• Ensure smooth integration of recently acquired companies into collections process
• Reporting to the Credit Manager on a monthly basis on outstanding aged accounts.
• Ensure active engagement with internal and external partner teams, including Sales, Service Delivery Managers, and Accounts Receivable team as well as other organizations to optimize cash receipts, and minimize AR aging profile and bad-debt expense.
• Ensure adherence to collection activity and facilitate resolution of related issues.