Our client is the market leader in their niche providing essential products and services to businesses and consumers alike. They wish to hire B2B Collections Specialists to join their team and will be responsible for managing and maintaining customer accounts receivable to ensure money is received within terms.
Essential Job Functions
- Review rejected invoices for validity.
- Perform collection activities in order to meet current goals and metrics.
- Forward rejected invoices on to the appropriate parties for resolution.
- Verify payment status of outstanding invoices.
- Document interaction with customers.
- Review and recommend action for slow/poor paying customers.
- Make collection calls.
- Prepare and maintain demand letters.
- Resend invoices and statements as required.
- Review daily cash application report for discrepancies.
- Review unapplied cash report and apply appropriately.
- Work with sales representative to improve collections and customer knowledge of credit, billing and collection policy.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or changed from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 2+ years of collections experience is required, B2B
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively interface with customers and internal personnel.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency with software programs such as MS, data entry skills are required.
- Must be a team player with high energy and strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.