Compensation Analyst- Cobb Co.
Our client is targeting a Compensation Analyst on for an on-going contract. Ideal candidate will have a Finance or HR degree and have experience with merit rewards, as well as experience implementing compensation programs in multiple countries. Target pay is 35-40/hr.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Participate in the administration/management of the global variable pay programs: management incentive compensation (MIC), branch manager incentive plan (BMIP), sales commission plans (Standard & Industrial), etc.
- Provide input to the budgetary merit planning process
- Participate in various external wage and benefit surveys
- Assist and manage promotional recommendations and merit rating programs
- Participates, under minimal supervision, in broad assignments and projects requiring analysis and ingenuity in compensation.
- Assists in the development of Human Resources policies and procedures
- University degree in Finance or Human Resources is required. Masters preferred.
- A minimum of three years of prior relevant Finance or Compensation experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a matrix organization
- Experience working with a HRIS system
- Experience implementing compensation programs in multiple countries.
- Strong knowledge of global HR Processes and Policies
- Exceptional analytical skills required to perform financial modeling and interpretation of data from multiple systems or sources.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be an excellent communicator (oral and written) and possess strong facilitation skills.