Lawrenceville, United States
over 1 year ago
URGENT NEED for an INTERIM CONTROLLER in Duluth, Georgia
- Sage 300 experience strongly preferred
- Construction experience strongly preferred
- Safeguard assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal audits, controls and checks across all departments.
- Timely monthly closing
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reports
- Provide financial analysis tools to evaluate company ventures or special projects, programs, capital expenditures, products costing, etc. when necessary
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Develop and document business processes
- Additional duties as necessary
Please apply in confidence to email@example.com