Job Title: Corporate Accountant
Summary: Responsible for the integrity of the general ledger through accurate processing of journal entries and reconciliation of general ledger accounts and banking records by performing the following duties on a corporate level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Verifies, participates, and controls the posting, balancing, and reconciliation of the general ledger. Reviews entries to the ledger to assure accuracy.
· Performs bank reconciliation monthly. Verifies all deposits, withdrawals, and wire transfers. Addresses questions and problems from banking institutions.
· Performs account analysis and reconciliation, and sets up new accounts.
· Reconciles daily cash flow to monthly bank statements. Reviews daily cash bank reports and analyzes as required.
· Verifies, posts, and reconciles payroll.
· Assists General Accounting Manager with year-end audit.
· Maintains control over and distributes sales force incentive spreadsheets for all sales divisions.
· Prepares financial and statistical reports as required. Assumes other special activities and responsibilities as directed.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university or equivalent preferred; one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office Suite software (such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and etc.), and order processing systems (such as AS400 / Alpha Database software, Logility, Microstrategy, and etc.) or the aptitude to learn.
firstPRO 360 is a professional recruitment firm that has been providing talented professionals with exceptional opportunities since 1986. We invest in building relationships with people and businesses to benefit the communities that we live and work in.
Please apply in confidence to Patty Ferguson at email@example.com
Smyrna, United States
about 1 year ago