Pay: Up to $55,000
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position is concerned with ensuring the smooth operation of all location credit functions.
- Assist with customer credit inquiries and disputes to efficiently resolve problems promptly and fairly.
- Create risk assessments up to mid-5 figures.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate and credit department policies and procedures.
- Work closely with field sales and service personnel to resolve customer disputes using letters, phone call and personal visits to other departments.
- Coordinate and follow up with the Regional Credit Manager on all collection activity including liens and legal activity.
- Handle special projects as assigned by the Regional Credit Manager.
- High level of professionalism measured by our level of customer satisfaction and relationships with other divisions.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Credit decision making role and other accounting skills.
- Experience managing A/R portfolio of 1+ million and 100+ accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; will consider appropriate combination of experience and education
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word and Excel required
- SAP experience strongly preferred