Credit and Collections Analyst- Marietta, GA
Great opportunity to work for a large company with great work/life balance, team environment and long-term career opportunities. Competitive pay with quarterly bonus opportunities.
Why this is an AWESOME opportunity:
- Opportunity for growth and additional responsibilities; high visibility reporting directly to the Treasury Manager
- Opportunity to put your stamp on department, processes, procedures
Ideal candidate will have:
- No career gaps
- Career stability
- Evidence of 1 or more promotions in the career
- 5+ years as a credit analyst and determining credit worthiness
- Create and distribute reminder and late payment emails to customers. Follow up with phones calls as required. Automate reminder and late payment communication to customers
- Evaluate customer credit reports and financial statements to establish credit limits. Prepare credit limit recommendations. Monitor, evaluate and distribute Credit Risk Reports
- Generate weekly AR Aging Report for distribution to Sales Team and Finance members
- Prepare monthly past due AR report for Corporate
- Support the application of outstanding credits and clean up AR sub-ledger.
- Liaise with Invoicing to ensure correct invoices are received by customers
- Any other reports required by the company in that area.
- Create and maintain formal documentation of all processes
- Improve filing system of collection documents on shared drive