Credit/Collections Specialist- North Atlanta
This position is for an entry to mid-level collector. Candidate should have experience with business to business collections. We would like to have someone who can handle more than one business collections as we are a multi-company environment. There should be flexibility to move from software to software and use various collection strategies with different credit managers.
Here is a list of our qualifications:
1. Computer Literate
2. May be familiar with with multi-company businesses
3. May have knowledge and Creation of Collections Reporting, such as customer aging and days beyond terms report.
4. Organizational skills for collections tracking: Calls, follow up, customer service and outside vendor.
5. Account Reconciliation skills especially with spreadsheets
6. Detail Oriented
7. Google sheets is a requirement
You will be working in a new shared services department. There is a lot of unapplied cash, unpaid invoices. This person will be responsible for one portfolio, but will cross train on others and be a back up when needed.
Looking for someone with 2+ yrs experience. This is a temp to hire position paying $21/hr. This person must love credit and collections and only want to do credit and collections.
Most important – B2B collections, flexibility, detail oriented, attention to detail, system savvy (they use multiple systems b/c they support various offices), outside vendor exp would be extremely helpful.
Excel – basic to intermediate – they have all of their aging in a spreadsheet and utilize Excel for multiple things.