- Contact delinquent accounts to obtain payment commitments.
- Follow up on customer payment commitments to ensure a timely payment.
- Monitor held orders to determine if they can be released.
- Review Job Account Requests for completeness before submitting to the Credit Manager.
- Follow jobs to ensure the company does not lose lien or bond rights.
- Follow-up on customer claims and disputes to bring to a resolution.
- Monitor customer accounts for further collection action or credit line increases.
- Review and apply previous days On Account Payments.
- Monthly preparation of the Customer Service, Warranty and President’s Reports.
- Complete and verify lien releases for customer job accounts daily.
- Review and change delinquency flags in the system for adjustments to ensure orders flow quickly
- Respond to requests for trade references.
- Provide all facets of customer service to our customers.
- Provide internal customer service to territory managers and counter sales team.
- Set up new accounts or jobs in the absence of the Administrative Assistant.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 years of experience in credit and collections.
- 5 years of experience in customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (or other relevant computer programs)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organization and time management skills; including multi-tasking skills
firstPRO 360 is a professional recruitment firm that has been providing talented professionals with exceptional opportunities since 1986. We invest in building relationships with people and businesses to benefit the communities that we live and work in.
Our mission is to provide a seamless recruiting solution for both our clients and candidates. We take the time to gain an understanding of our clients’ and candidates’ needs and customize our recruitment process because each individual and company is unique.
As a part of Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF), a publicly traded international company, we combine our small business culture with enterprise level support. Allowing our success to be built on a foundation of absolute integrity and the highest dedication to providing value both within and beyond our organization