Duluth, United States
10 months ago
Our client is Duluth is seeking a Data Analyst. The position will pay up to 85K.
The analyst will be responsible for the creation, delivery and data accuracy through detailed analysis of any reports produced.
The analyst will assist with integrating data onto the ERP platform while maintaining data integrity. This could require obtaining data from recently acquired companies' ERP platforms and/or adding supplemental information.
The analyst will be responsible for the development and implementation of any future BI software and tools.
- SQL Server and knowledge of database structures
- VBA Coding capabilities (primarily to integrate with SQL and automate reporting)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of relational databases
- General knowledge of a how a manufacturing company operates
- Basic understanding of financial statements and how metrics will impact financials
- Ability to communicate with broad range of teams and individuals throughout the business to understand reporting requirements
- Power BI Knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Understanding of computer languages used within database.
- Understanding of database design and construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting or Computer Science or equivalent work experience required.
- At least two years in Data Processing and/or experience with database management systems.