Growing and stable company has an immediate need for a Data Architecture Manager. In this role, you will primarily focus on a data and integration architecture plan of action. You will develop the vision and lead the execution of deliverables to deliver the roapmap, lead a team to build architecture/data pipelines, make sure interfaces are properly developed, and more. You will also play a key role as the company transitions to the cloud. This company offers competitive base salaries, full benefits including 401K matching, excellent PTO policy, and much more! It is an awesome office and people really enjoy working there!
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Lead or supervisory experience.
- Full experience within the data engineering life-cycle.
- Design and dev experience with various data tech; data warehousing is key; Big Data, ETL, SQL Server, integration.
- Must understand the process involved with migration to the Cloud. Cloud experience is mandatory, Azure or AWS.
- Has been hands on in the past with SSRS, SSIS.
- Strong project management abilities.