Stable, growing company has an immediate need for a Data Engineer. This is a great company offering competitive base salaries, 401K matching, and much more. In this role, you will focus on designing, developing, and maintaining data pipelines and distributed systems for extraction, analysis, modeling, and visualization. This is an exciting opportunity, as you will have a say in what technology is used moving forward. You will assist with building data services platform from scratch using Big Data tools, and you will work with scalable cloud-based tech, create reporting databases, and team up with a sharp Data Scientist they have on the team. This company likes individuals who have been exposed to a lot of different technologies.
- 4+ years' experience developing and building data solutions with a focus on AWS technologies.
- Experience with data analytics, visualization, and knowledge of big data systems.
- Linux experience strongly preferred.
- Any of the additional tech: Redshift, Glue, Lambda, Hive, Pig, Tableau, Jaspersoft, etc.
- Capable of interacting closely with back-end Developers.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.