Atlanta, United States
10 months ago
We are actively searching for Data Scientist to join our team in Midtown on a direct hire basis. In this role, you will assist with supporting data integration throughout the enterprise, performing data mining, running statistical analysis, and building prediction systems to allow for increased revenue and forecasting capabilities. You should have operational/product support experience for this position. Additional duties include providing data-driven insights and making recommendations to leadership team; interpreting/evaluating data and developing integrated business analysis and forecasts; providing proactive and prescriptive analytics; etc. We offer competitive base salaries, excellent benefits, 401K, a very sharp peer group, and great opportunities to learn.
- 4+ years' of professional data analysis and analytics experience. Must have true Data Science background.
- Candidates who have been on a project from conception to deployment.
- Should have experience on the Marketing side.
- Experence with CPG and SKU's (high-volume SKU's)
- Preference for Adobe Analytics exposure.
- Can handle the development and support of multi-touch attribution models across digital and non-digital Marketing channels.
- Handle the collection of Data from various databases and Excel files.
- Proficiency with Python or R.
- Strong SQL experience (joins, advanced queries).
- Experience with SAS is desired (currently transitioning away from SAS as a tool).
- Exposure to visualization tools with a preference for Tableau.
- Bachelor's Degree.