Atlanta, United States
about 1 year ago
We are actively searching for Data Scientist to join our team in Midtown on a direct hire basis. In this role, you will assist with supporting data integration throughout the enterprise, performing data mining, running statistical analysis, and building prediction systems to allow for increased revenue and forecasting capabilities. You should have operational/product support experience for this position. Additional duties include providing data-driven insight and making recommendations to leadership team; interpreting/evaluating data and developing integrated business analysis and forecasts; providing proactive and prescriptive analytics; etc. We offer competitive base salaries, excellent benefits, 401K, a very sharp peer group, and great opportunities to learn.
- 3+ years' of professional data analysis and analytics experience. Must have Operational Production support and analytics experience.
- Proficiency with Python or R.
- Strong SQL experience (joins, advanced queries).
- Experience with SAS is desired (currently transitioning away from SAS as a tool).
- Exposure to visualization tools with a preference for Tableau.
- Bachelor's Degree.