Growing and stable company has an immediate need for a Business Data Analyst. In this role, you will work primarily on interpreting business needs and questions coming from key stakeholders. You will interact heavily with the business, take a question/request, and then understand what to do with it (interpret the need, find the data points, and make use of the information from a data analytics standpoint to provide business insight). There is a lot of work in Excel in this role, and a sharp mind with attention to detail is needed. You must be a quick learner and dive in and learn the business. This is an excellent company with low turnover, competitive salaries, bonus plans, excellent 401K, and much more!
- Bachelor's Degree, preference for math, statistics, finance, CS, etc.
- 1+ years' experience working with statistics and predictive tools.
- Advanced MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, macros, connecting to SQL, etc.).
- Experience working with SQL Server (2016 preferred).
- Pluses - Tableau or PowerBI; SAS; R; Python.