Highly stable and growing company has an immediate need for a Data Warehouse Developer. In this role, you will work on a small team and be responsible for daily SQL Server, SSIS/ETL development and processes, and SSAS tabular models/cubes development. You will also develop database objects, including stored proces, tables, and views.
This is a great company with low turnover. You will need to work will in a team setting and in a diverse position (you will not be siloed). This company offers competitive base salaries, a great work/life balance, full benefits, 401K matching, and more.
- Support SQL Server 2008R2 - 2016 server and operations.
- Create/modify SSIS packages. Optimize ETL processes for peak performance.
- Create tables, stored procs and indexes in SQL Server data mart.
- Conduct research for data discrepancies b/w data warehouse and current reports and data.
- 4+ years of SQL Server 2008R2 and 3+ years of SQL Server 2012+. 5+ years of SQL Server experience overall.
- 5+ years of SSIS/ETL development experience.
- 3+ years of SSAS experience including creating/deploying/supporting tabular models.
- Experience working w/large data warehouse installations.
- Strong T-SQL experience an can create and troubleshoot large, complex stored procedures and triggers.
Strong preference for a Bachelor's Degree.