Stable company has an immediate need for a DBA. In this well-rounded role, you must be able to support a production environment with strong roots SQL database administration (90%), including experience working in a HA environment. You will also serve as a back-up for ETL/SSIS (5%) and reporting (5%). This is a great company offering a ton of work flexibility, one day of telecommute after ramp up time, 401K matching, competitive salaries, and much more. This is a great chance to be a bigger fish in a smaller pond at a steadily growing, stable company.
- Point person for all items associated with the database, including working with a 3rd party to continue to scale and build out architecture, managing day-to-day duties along the way.
- Ensure indexes are built and performance is optimal.
- Ensure backups are always up and running.
- Own/manage scheduled tasks/jobs running in the database environment.
- Assist BI team with maintaining reporting for the product's admin portal.
- Creating client data uploads into app via SSIS packages and processes.
- Handling administrative and maintenance functions in support of Production, QA and Dev environments as needed (backups, tuning, config, troubleshooting).
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 8+ years' of database administration and replication experience with SQL Server 2012 or 2016 in a High Availability production environment.
- 1+ years of SSIS ETL processing experience (inbound/outbound).