Growing, fast paced company has an immediate need for a Database Developer/DBA. In this role, you will work closely with a very smart and dedicated IT team. Some of your work will entail taking backups, restoring backups, creating/managing SSIS jobs, logging and monitoring. You will have an opportunity to work with AWS (experience not required) as the company moves to the cloud, particularly moving SSIS architecture into AWS. You must be smart, love what you do, and work well in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to gain AWS experience! The company offers competitive base salaries, annual bonuses, 401K match, casual dress, flexible work hours, and excellent medical benefits.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Mid-level experience - 2+ years of MS SQL Server DBA/database developer experience (taking backups, restoring backups, creating/managing SSIS jobs, logging and monitoring.
- 2+ years of specific SSIS experience.
- Excellent ability to work with team, work autonomously, and have attention to detail.
- 1+ years' experience with Powershell is strongly preferred.
- Pluses - experience with the cloud, particularly AWS; C# .Net development experience.